New Gear status

• Which system would you prefer? 37

The result is only visible to the participants.

1. After the last poll thread have decided to change back to old gears, but now we need to know details of another public prefference.

info about new gears:

• The new gears will have almost half of the hp cut and attack cuts compared to the current gears.
    • everything BESIDE cape helm and weapon will be changed over to new gears ( yes you can transfer all of your engraves and shards )
      • Will no longer be required to hone as new armors and ornaments will have max - fixed hones
    • weapon helm and cape will stay the same as they are now. no need to remake them

Now we need your opinion / input on how the ct and aps system should be.

1. Keep current system of having them distributed through out the gears and have 2 separate ARMOR sets for CT and APS
      • CAN NOT change / switch during combat
    2. Use old method in where we put majority of the CT and APS into 2 diff Blessings . so players ONLY have to switch between BLESSINGS to switch from CT and APS
      • CAN change / switch blessing during combat

Do keep in mind we will not make you "reroll" or "reforge" gears for CT or APS. you will have max CT and APS possible from the start no matther which option you pick.

once this part is completeted we will do another poll on weather we should implement defense lvl weapons or not. but feel free to show your input about that in comments :)

• Now we need your opinion / input on how the ct and aps system should be.

Keep current system of having them distributed through out the gears and have 2 separate ARMOR sets for CT and APS

Does it mean that if I play a WR, will i have to choose between aps or ct gear? Channel WR or WB wouldn't be very viable, would it?

Same for magic classes. I have yet to see an aps wizard in action

once this part is completeted we will do another poll on weather we should implement defense lvl weapons or not. but feel free to show your input about that in comments :)

And how would we be supposed to know that without knowing the actual server balance, if classes are squishy or tanky?