• Will be the same bullshit as always, and closure after a week or two. Would be the 8th time now lol..at least return peoples donations, after scamming them for the 8th time

• Will be the same bullshit as always, and closure after a week or two. Would be the 8th time now lol..at least return peoples donations, after scamming them for the 8th time

There's a lot of new, unique content in this patch. New PVP concepts that may stop people from RQing server after losing a couple of rounds, hopefully. Void has always kept donation items when resuming services, unless it was not possible (by files) due to game version changes/anything that forces us to remove items. Though even in the latter case, people could always just send proof of donation and receive points.

We hope that you will enjoy the new content :)

I'd like to personally address this message.

To start off with, I understand your side of this statement as many other players have felt this way before about this project in particular, mainly because we have had a history of problems plaguing us. Whether it was map crashes or OOG attacks by rival servers who don't like to have competition, to a lack of an in game economy not being able to supplement server rent or even the occasional internal drama.

One of the most important aspects for a player is to feel as though their time is not wasted. Object permanence on a private server is important to player retention. This is the sole reason EPW even has a playerbase at this point. It's because of their technical stability and lack of wipes or reiterations that keeps players returning because they know if servers which are more fun end up closing or losing traction 'we always have EPW' etc. v131 specifically has that in mind and you have my word that patches will have a rigid schedule that will regularly occur. When we get into a groove, content wise that is, we can then start making promises of how often large expansion patches will happen vs the minimal patches for donation or cosmetics.