Poll of Perfect World Void's Future

• Should we re-release Void as version 1.5.3? 34

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello everyone, after a long discussion with some players and friends, concerning the future of Void and the repeated outcomes in the past, we have come up with a crazy idea of "Rewind" to a time when things were better and less complicated. The version 1.5.3 Eclipse. ( without DB and SB )

...so we have decided to make a poll to see how everyone else feels about the idea of re-releasing perfect world void with version 1.5.3.

these are some basic content information about Void 1.5.3 ( if we actually go forward with it )

• Will most likely wipe current database.
    • 10 Classes
    • No Duskblade or Stormbringer ( they will be disabled )
    • No ultimate skills
    • No starcharts
    • No Rebirth
    • there will be Fixed stat gears ( like r9 but custom )
      • this means there will be no need for reshape or reforge or Hone
      • everyone will be able to acquire ( absolute max gear )
    • High aps / channeling
    • Skill Sender and Fly hack provided.
    • Better rewarding farming methods ( open to ideas )
    • attack and defense charms
    • Massive amount of custom contents as always
    • multiple automated events and automated weekly events
    • Big Void custom Expansion patches every 1-2 months. ( small patches every 1-2 weeks )

please Vote in the poll whether we should pursue this idea. you can send me direct messages with any other crazy idea you might have to add to this.

You can also comment any ideas or feedback you have concerning this.

Come and Join our new official Discord @ https://discord.gg/jxmpexa for information regarding this. you can also reach me through there.

we are also actively recruiting permanent support staffs contact Jigsaw when you join the discord server if interested.

Thank you for your continuous support.

Team VoidX :pink:

• good idea but i got the feeling it will go active for 2 weeks then go down again to like 20.

Fk dbs and sbs

I agree with Alexa, here. Development has always, at least to me, seemed like a random thought process with a sudden light bulb, so it was basically 123. It’s a nice concept that I always supported (going back to simpler times), so it would be amazing if it was properly executed, but everyone has their own input while the progressive inputs are overshadowed or dismissed.

• I agree with Alexa, here. Development has always, at least to me, seemed like a random thought process with a sudden light bulb, so it was basically 123. It’s a nice concept that I always supported (going back to simpler times), so it would be amazing if it was properly executed, but everyone has their own input while the progressive inputs are overshadowed or dismissed.

Ppl have the tendency to seek newer versions (1.6.2) even if you add whatever new content u can manually and adjust it they will still migrate, either cuz of friends or curiosity. That or "i farmed x y z on this server so i cant give up on it".

Even if let's say you drop the idea of 1.5.3 and go with the lastest updates it wont take long for other servers to get their hands on them...so it goes back to "i farmed this and that so i go back".

The playerbase is pretty much dead and i dont see any room for new servers/reviving them.

Void had an amazing potential at the beginning(amazing advertising too,i wont snitch but some of us got the word "Void" banned on other servers) but the lack of activity and staff dragged it down.

Balance the cost/time to the payoff. Testing would require at least 3 weeks(if in a rush) and we all know how testing ended up before the first release, we were nowhere half done, the map itself and replacing npcs and so on was at least a week, even tho we all worked like crazy on it.

I dont wanna sound harsh but thats the reality, there's not enough support to sustain the server and ppl cant be forced to be online all the times either. You can see it in the pool itself, lets say in 2 more weeks it gets 10 extra votes or w/e u wanna add, double that considering some players cba to vote or some are new...still not enough to keep it active.